Welcome and thanks for taking a few moments of your day to stop by my blog! I hope that you enjoy your time here and will be back for more :)
Over the next 27 months , I intend to use this space to share thoughts, experiences, and of course my pictures, with everyone who is interested in keeping tabs on me, learning about life as an overseas volunteer, or just has a few moments to spend contemplating life in Malawi.
Please feel free to share this blog or information with whoever you feel necessary. I hope I can help to inform and maybe even inspire others, as they have me.
Just to keep in mind, as my official disclaimer states: The content and views expressed here are mine and in no way reflect those of the U.S. Peace Corps, any agency of the U.S. Government or the government of Malawi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment