It looks like my service in Malawi will officially come to a close on May 20th. I've got a lot of things to do before then and tons of people to say goodbye to. I still have several weeks of teaching inlcuding clubs, fields trips and sports to look forward to and also year three of Camp STAR!
As for future plans, I am looking forward to traveling to Tanzania and flying from there to India where I will meet my cousin Nicole for a week of travel and sight-seeing. From India, I will head to Australia, where my little sister is studying abroad. I'm looking forward to spedning a few weeks with her at her school and exploring the continent. All this means I should be home mid-June, probably on June 15th as long as my plane tickets work out the way I'd like them to.
I'm excited to have made these plans for home and am looking forward to a relaxing summer before starting a Master's in Public Health program this fall.
There's still lots for me to do over the next couple months and a ton of pictures to take. I'll be sure to keep the updates coming!!
Love and Good Thoughts,
Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment