I’ve been in town the past few days going to meetings and sending out fundraising emails to Malawian businesses to try and raise money for Camp Sky, our large “summer” camp in December. I needed some motivation and looked again at the evaluations from my science mini-camp to keep me going.
Here are some of my favorite comments from the evaluations, in case you too, need to brighten up your day:
“I thank Madam Kelly and Mike and all invited teachers for the recommendable job you done. It is unusual thing in our country and this has assist me to know where I am going and God may bless you all.”
“I can see that my brain is now working as electricity…SO FAST…and as well am not seeing any reason I can fail to speak english because now I am intelligent in speaking english because of you teachers.”
“I really appreciate for the good you did to us. This is not what I was expecting to happen. I really cherish you and this is not for granted and you need to continue this to assist others.”
“I have noticed that the Peace Corps are doing a big job in our country. So there is a need to thank you all our teacher. You taught us like your children, kindly which is lacking among only the malawians. You were our source of comfort.”
“I have learned many things during this camp which I have never learned before and because of this now I have a key to go to university and I will still work hard on my MSCE Exams in order to become a successful woman.”
I arrived in Malawi exactly one year ago, today.
Love and Good Thoughts,
Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the kids comments, especially the one about electricity.
Happy 1 year anniversary!
Post a Comment