Saturday, June 20, 2009

June Update


Things are going well at school, just busy as usual. We had netball and football matches last weekend and my girls actually won this time! Term Two is quickly coming to an end, with only a few more weeks until break. The weather is still chilly at night and I hear it will only get colder!
I recently visited my watchman’s home and spent a wonderful day with him and his family. Here's a picture of him and his wife.
Plans for my mini-science camp are moving along great and hopefully it will be funded by a grant fairly soon.

We’re still working on our larger camp, Camp SKY and again if you’re interested in helping with this project you can donate online at
http://www.friendsofmalawi.org/grants/how_to_donate.html

A dollar goes a long way in Malawi, so anything you could give would be a great help!

I’m in town this week for a dentist appointment, which wasn’t a pleasant experience, but I’m okay now, no worries!

I've uploaded a few pictures this weekend from around school and the village.

Hope you’re all enjoying the summer!

Love and Good Thoughts!
Kelly

1 comment:

Kyle said...

This is an awesome idea! I'll put your link up on my blog.

Hope you are doing well!