Gwangwa was entered in another District tournament a few weeks ago, this time for both netball and football (soccer). We took 30 players (12 netballers and 14 footballers) and 25 spectators to Ntchisi Boma, where each team played three matches throughout the day.
Our netball team played three really great games, ending up with a win, a draw and a very close loss by only one goal. My girls played great! They’re just getting better and more confident with each match. If you ask me the umpire was a bit unfair to them with his calls, but I suppose I am a bit biased.
Our football team played well also. They ended up playing in two matches, as the third team they were scheduled to play didn’t end up coming. I wish I could have been there to see them play. Unfortunately, the girls’ games were at a different venue and I stayed with them most of the day. From what I heard, my boys played well, ending up with a close 4:5 loss and a 1:1 draw.
I’ve added a few pictures from the girls’ matches. We’re in the gold uniforms with the black jerseys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment