Here's what I'm teaching:
Physical Science - Form 1
Biology - Form 2
Biology - Form 3
English - Form 3
Life Skills - Forms 1-4
The other responsibilities I've been given:
- Librarian - I have the keys to the library and keep record of what books are taken by teachers and students. I'm also cleaning it up and keeping it open for students to read and study 3 days a week after school.
- Laboratory Master - I have the keys to the lab and need to figure out how to best organize and use it.
- Sports Master- Along with one of the other teachers, I'm running netball (girls) and football (boys soccer) games two days a week after school.
- Boarding Master - Again one of two teachers, in charge of making sure the girls who are staying in the empty classroom buildings at the school are doing well and finding access to the things they need.
- I'm on a few school committees as well such as those which make the timetable, schedule, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment