Believe it or not, I have just started my third year teaching at Gwangwa CDSS. I’m looking forward to another interesting, at times challenging and definitely always rewarding third school year. My course load this term includes all four forms of Physical Science (freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior) as well as Form Two and Four Biology (sophomore and senior). In the afternoons I am also going to be teaching computer studies to our best and brightest Form Twos, Threes and Fours. Though three weeks into the year, we haven’t started this yet as we are working out some kinks with our generator and I am focusing on more computer training for my fellow teachers. We’ll be starting student computer lessons in October and I cannot wait.
My other responsibilities remain the same, being in charge of the laboratory, assisting my friend Mr. Kasiya with the library and computer lab, serving as boarding matron, sportsmistress and running Debate, Science and Girls Clubs. I’m stoked about starting science club up again, last year’s crazy shortened school year forced me to forget about it more often than not. What’s really cool is that it’s been at the request of my Form Fours who loved it as Form Twos, that we start it back up again.
Here’s to another year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment