Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Friends!

Training is quickly coming to an end!

Sorry my posts have been absent, once I'm able to develop a routine at my permanent site, I'll try my best to make more regular blog posts and keep you all better informed.

I've just returned from viewing my site which is located in Ntchisi district, only an hour and a half drive from Lilongwe. though I'm in the middle of nowhere, my school is new and beautiful complete with solar power and even a laboratory!

That's really all I can say for now, as there are many other people waiting for the computer and I've been on for quite some time. I'll follow this with a longer post soon! As far as pictures go, I've loaded a very very few and think I'll send some home to upload with a faster internet connection soon!

Lots of Love and Good Thoughts!
Kelly

P.S. I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with the other volunteers in country at the US Ambassador's house tomorrow! Look for a post on this soon!

No comments: